GET THE BEST GALVANIZING AND METAL PROCESSING SERVICES EVER...
What is Galvanization and Why is it Important?
What Is Galvanization?
Galvanization is the process of applying a protective zinc coating to steel or iron in order to prevent premature rust and corrosion. Proponents of galvanized steel, who may use it to construct or repair steel structures, for example, benefit from lower maintenance and repair costs because of its special properties.
Without protection, steel will rust due to atmospheric conditions over time. The degree of rust will depend on the environment that the product is in. Rust is an iron oxide (typically a red oxide) which is formed by the reduction and oxidation reaction of iron and oxygen, in the presence of water or air moisture.
The primary advantages for using Galvanized include:
- Lower cost than stainless.
- Less maintenance/Lowest long term cost.
- Long life expectancy.
- Coating life and performance are reliable.
- Outstanding resistance to mechanical damage.
- Protection to small areas of steel exposed through damage.
- No other coating can provide the same protection.
- No lost time in surface preparation, painting and inspection.
- We specialize in the galvanizing in Nigeria and Africa of all kinds of metal works, Zinc, Gold, Mechanical and barel plating works raging from Steel U-channels, Angle Irons, flat bars. Steel sheets, Fabricated steel works, bolts and nuts .
- Also we do have a professionalism in the construction and processing of Metal works like High Tension Electrical Poles, Street Light poles etc in Nigeria and Africa.
- Galvanize in Nigeria and Africa?? Then Contact Us.